Matetsi Victoria Falls, through our reservations partner African Wilderness, offers luxury accommodation from which to visit the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage site Victoria Falls. Just 40 km upriver from the Falls, Matetsi is unique in its offer of both idyllic accommodation and world-class safari experiences.
A wide array of experiences, services and a safari boutique are available in addition to all-meals-inclusive accommodation; including bespoke tours and excursions; massages & hand and foot treatments, and an assortment of handbags, beads, curios and clothing etc. available at our safari boutique
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases, and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
- change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change/s to the Terms & Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
Amendment, Reduction, Refund and Cancellation Policy
- An amendment will refer to a change in travel/arrival date and/or an increase or reduction in number of rooms or services required, after confirmation.
- All Amendments, Reductions, Refunds and Cancellation for Independent Travellers will be determined in the sole and unfettered discretions of the suppliers utilized in any itinerary.
- Refunds will not be made for any missed services.
- The following deposits are payable within 7 days of confirmation unless you are an account holder or on bulk pre-payment terms where you are liable for payment confirmation. These deposits are non-refundable for all African Wilderness lodge reservations. Should the booking cancel, the below percentages also reflect the cancellation fees due and when they will be payable.
|High and Peak Seasons||20% on confirmation|
|Dates outside Peak Seasons||20% on confirmation|
|Signature Offers||20% on confirmation|
|100% payment due and 90% cancellation fees apply||45 days before travel|
Payment Options and Pricing
All transactions will be processed in United States Dollars ($)
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If you do not have a credit card please utilise one of the other payment options, or simply log off and return to the site at a later time to complete your order. All of your order details will be saved online under the Your Accounts section available for use whenever you’re ready.
- Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
- Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
- Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mauritius whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to Matetsi Victoria Falls and African Wilderness Ltd and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Matetsi Victoria Falls and/or African Wilderness Ltd for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.